Monday, October 10, 2011


POP video I made for Cy, I hope he loves me more mua ha ha. 
The whole video is quite long, you can just watch 3:26 because I'm highly amused by the way he runs... So cute. It was my first time watching him run hahahahha damn funny and you can hear me snorting and bursting out in giggles at some parts like 2:06 HAHA, I still don't get the whole marching thing I find it hysterical. Nobody marches when there's a war right???? And still have to coordinate... ? But credits for the performance nonetheless!!! I was shocked when I arrived there btw, didn't expect it to be such a small group and I was so worried about what to wear rmbr. And half the people there wore shorts or 3 quarters. Meh. Hehe, had an awesomeee Saturday. One of the best I would say. It's Monday. BAHHHHH. I HATE MONDAYS. But Cy has a week of block leave, I'm gonna be a very happy girl! :)

No comments: