Thursday, May 9, 2013

320 below nitro cream cafe // Thai Pan

Omg hi I've been damn sleepy recently I solemnly swear that someone has been drugging my food.
I usually come home around 11pm and sleep by 12am and wake up at 12pm the next day.
I'm not that kind who sleeps a lot so 12 hours for me is kinda an accomplishment...

haha anyway, that aside.
Went to 320 below Nitro on Sunday like finally!!!
You can watch them make the ice cream on the spot it's damn cool.




We ordered a Christmas Horlicks and some don't know what Fog I can't remember but it's Earl Grey and Vanilla. Haha !! So funny~ we both wanted the Christmas Horlicks because it was Horlicks + honey comb + oreo!! Super shiok combination. Btw we wanted to order a second cup but we didn't because we were going to eat dinner .The other ice cream was just meh~ YOU KNOW WHAT... They forgot to add sugar into our ice cream! yikesss! The both of us were like " wtf waste money. "
We thought it was supposed to taste like that since the earl grey taste was very strong. But we buay tahan so I wanted to ask them if it was supposed to taste like that, but before i finished my sentence, the staff very guiltily said " sorry I forgot to add sugar!" And I was like wth... if I didn't come ask you are just going to let me eat finish the tasteless icecream which costs nearly $6 !! RAAWRRRRR!!!!

But the christmas horlicks v nice please go and try~ I wanna try the oreo cheesecake one next time!
 Then... we went for dinner at this Turkish restaurant I think. Ordered a mixed kebab to share which was a bit frightening to me because I don't really eat meat right. But it turned out pretty good.
 Also got my nails done that day. My nails look so jelly I want to eat them everytime i look at them Haha anyway right~~ I am officially the most rough girl ever. My gellish chipped aftr the 3rd day omg. So embarrassing.

 Had diner at Thai Pan after work on Monday!! I HAVENT HAD THIS IN MORE THAN 3 YEARS. Oh butter squid , how I've missed you!
 And we were damn greedy la. We had like 4 dishes to share. First time trying olive fried rice. omg so nice~~ If you live in the West, you must must must try Thai pan. Cheap and good, love it. 

 SUPER FULL AFTER THAT. My friend said we cld go to the cheesecake cae since we were at Siglap. And I was like?? Still can eat!? But guess what I agreed to... beer T_T
The cup is as big as my face I need to use two hands to carry it . My friend and I tried to compete who can hold the cup for the longest which I obviously lost la damn freaking big and heavy.
It was such a simple and lovely day. Could get used to this. 

No comments: