Tuesday, October 22, 2013

USS Halloween!

Hello! I am back!!
Had a really exciting weekend~~ 
J brought me to USS with his friends hehe. He has been bringing me out with his friends quite often and I have to say that I LURVE IT lol. When he does that I secretly think that he is quite proud of me lol and that makes me super happy haha. Anyway, the queue was insane! The queue for the haunted house was like 2.5hours each... We were queueing and sweating then the boys decided to purchase the express pass for us!! Every thing was zoom zoom super fast after that.
We had like express express queue.
We even cut the express queue and went straight in front like we were supposed to be there.
The trick to cutting queue is to do it openly really. 
I think it's because there was this very buff and tall guy in our group who has a lot of tattoos. If my queue gets cut by him I think I will keep quiet also in case he beats me haha.

The haunted house was not that scary in my opinion but maybe because I was grabbing to J for life. Felt totally protected with him by my side. :* If he left me alone I would probably have fainted inside. Haha kidding. But it was really stuffy and hot if you are that kind that gets pekchek very easily you better don't go. 

Us at the transformer ride! Really happy because i love the transformer ride! ( AND PLUS THERE WAS AIRCON! ) I think the effects are super real and cool but this is my 3rd time at USS and J's 5th time ( haha damn cray ) so the rides weren't that thrilling for us. 

First time at USS together!! ^_^  I looked very vibrant in the picture because we had a beer each and you know my tolerance......lets not talk about it


He looks so cute here.. *_*




Not many pictures it was too dark to take anything!!
The express pass comes with a free snack each! So we went to eat and took a short break before we continued with the other lame and kiddy rides ~

Anyway entrance ticket for USS Halloween was $50 + $80 ( express pass) which was totally worth it but not worth it if you get what I mean... like it was worth not queuing because my sis who went  on the same day without the express pass only managed to go to one haunted house.. and my cousin who also went fell and cracked her ankle wth. It was really crowded! Anyway it wasn't worth spending $130 to visit 3 haunted house that was really not that scary. But at least it was an experience with him (: 


We met again the next day because it was a special day for us.
One year ago this day , fate brought us together. (:

We went to shop for winter clothes in town !! Have to bold the "in town" part because that was our first time shopping in town together!!! EXCITES!!  We were really quite underground last time right and it was like a known thing we shouldn't go to such crowded places in case we bump into people we know or something. We will only go to the outskirts of town like far east or cathay to walk unless we are in a group. So when he agreed that we can go to 313 i was beaming in my heart. Baby steps.... ((:



来小弟看这边
 啊对。现在笑一个
 哇!Model sia this boy. 好帅!!!! 
Nearly dropped my phone after this shot because 我被电到. ROFLOL~~~

Can't remember why he was laughing so happily but he looks so cute here!! OMG. Love it when he smiles. 
I went into my album at least 8 times today to look at this cute picture of my little happy pill.
Some kind of obsession going on there I know~ I just wish I can stretch my arm into my screen now to pinch his cheeks gahhh. 


I insisted  on wearing the beanie which ( now that I look at it ) makes me look kinda like an elf lol


We went to watch ID after that which sucks omg. I was carrying such high hopes for it because it's Donnie-Yen-the-Ip-Man guy and I love his shows! And how sucky can hong kong shows get right. But I was wrong. The show deserves half a popcorn please. It is super shallow and lacks depth like super a lot of loopholes and eye rolling moment. Left the cinema feeling very meh~~ It was a happy day though!
Going to miss him so much when he goes overseas. Sobsobsob.
I didnt tell him that I'll be posting his pictures here I hope he won't kill me when he finds out :X

Something exciting coming up this Friday. Can't wait.
X

No comments: