Thursday, October 17, 2013

CMPB Demsey #2

Went over to Le' nest on Sunday. 
I was wearing a mesh top and it accidentally matched my sleeping shorts haha. So I just had to act cute abit . #noapologiesforselfies hahahah just kidding. Haven't used photo booth in a long time




Anyway if you noticed... I don't ever wear clothes with sleeves. So when I met J that day he said " I thought you don't wear clothes with sleeves one?" HAHAHA. He's so cute right. Like he notices all these things about me . Even if I told him before it's so cute that he remembers.because like i said.. his memory is so bad, too bad, very bad !!

On Tuesday we went to CMPB. 
I was a little reluctant at first because I had school at 815am the next day and didn't really want to go out till too late. But I was going for dinner with 2 of my good friends and J !!! It was like a meet-the-friends session haha. They've hung out before obviously but it was always about drinking.. It was nice that we could all hang out together ... This is actually my first time having dinner with someone i adore and my friends lol so I really appreciate the effort from both sides. 

Anyway we went to cmpb again because J and I have been craving for the parma ham cream mussels ( so gooood!!! )  and I really wanted to intro it to Hanwei and Emelia. Hanwei had the squid ink mariana, while Emelia had the sausage aglio olio. Both were good but not fantastic la, and the squid ink jst tasted like normal pasta to me. We also ordered the truffle fries ( must order! )  and onion rings to share and a bottle of white wine!!  Wah felt a bit like my birthday. Lovely dinner with lovely company.


Went to play mahjong after that till 3am and I lost like $50 pfftt >_<
and zombied my way to school. :X


Things I do when i am bored haha
Celebrities look much different in real life than in magazines

No comments: