Saturday, October 12, 2013

Quality Time

 Hello! I've been super busy recently!
Anyway my Thursday was very good!!
Remember I said we'll meet each other if we have time to spare, even if it's just for 10 mins?
He was around my house settling some work stuff then he dropped by to have a quick lunch with me ((: 
Lately he has been doing so many impromptu meetings with me i don't know if i should be angry about it because he always ask me to get ready within 3 mins. " come down in 5 mins ok I'm turning in already" And I'll be like ??? WHAT!?  WE ARE MEETING !?!
I mean , really. i look crazy when i'm at home lol. But I'm very happy that we have all these little dates (:

On Thursday itself we met twice hahaha. I love those days when we meet twice!

After lunch, he went to work and I continued rotting at home.. till it was time to go meet him again for dinner + movie. Hehehe. We had our dinner at Brotzeit which recently opened a new branch just opposite Katong I12  ! 


I don't know if it's me or the pork knuckle just tasted totally like chicken. It comes with two sides, and we chose wedges and mashed potato. Which I thought was really yummy!!! Also had a bowl of pumpkin soup I BIG LOVE PUMPKIN SOUP!! 

And he already bought us tickets for movie before dinner!  So happy !!! 
Like I really felt like I was a princess for that day because he had everything planned out for us!! 
We caught About Time and it was awesome! Please watch it. It carries a really nice message and is quite touching I was tearing lol and can hear a lot of people sniffing also hahah. Go watch!!
Hope your weekend has been awesome so far. 
My whole body is aching so badly. 
Just want to sleep every day away.
Till the next time!
X

No comments: