Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bliss


Yesterday was quite a moody day. 
J called me to meet him below my house in 3 mins last night and I was like ?????
We had no arrangement to meet yesterday! 
So I hurry changed into something less sloppy (but still sloppy) and went down to meet him. 
When I opened the car door, these happy food greeted me. 
It really puts a smile on my face now that I'm looking at it. 

Can you imagine him arranging them while he was alone in the car. CUTE!  Haha he is really so cute. And tilting the Hershey's bar to just the right angle so that it is the most aesthetically pleasing? HAHA. Too cute.
He also drove to Macs to get me Matcha Mcflurry because the night before I told him I wanted to have ice cream :')
And an additional bottle of Nutella because I told him about a crazy moment I had when I was 18. I had asked my mom to buy Nutella but she bought some other brand and I burst out crying in front of her because I was so stressed and I just felt like everything was going against me lol. So he got it for me because he knows it's my stress curbing food. I'm surprised he remembers these little things, because if you know him... gosh, his memory is very terrigible vegetable....


The first time he did this was when he came to pick me up from tuition. 
AND THAT WAS IN JANUARY.
It has been 9 months and he is still the same person I met. :)
I remember the first time he bought me something to make me smile was dragon beard candy! Hahaha. 
He's so random right, but that's also what I like about him! He surprises me all the time. ^^
He also got me Gong Cha and I immediately asked him even before drinking " is this yakult green tea?" 
He was like " HOW YOU KNOW!"
And we also finish off each other's sentences or say/ crave for the same things at the same time :)
Haha... I mad love our telepathic moments it makes me feel like he's the missing piece I've always been looking for somehow * cheesy* 


Anyway then we went to get a beer and some chips and he took me for a spin.
So we spent an hour of quality time together.
Really appreciate it !!! <3
You know right... as long as you show me with actions that I do mean something to you, I will love you eternally.

Then we came home and got so busy trying to settle some stuff online but I'm glad to say... 
WE HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN JANUARY AGAIN! 
WOOHOO!!!!
Omg it is going to be so exciting. Damn happy. wish it wasn't that far away though.
Till then, October is here and we have something to look forward to next week. 
Hope it materializes!
:)
Really cannot wait.

No comments: