Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happiness

Wah this space is dead.
I am just so happy everyday I don't want to appear too air headed by rambling on and on about how happy I am.
But anyway.. this is probably the happiest period of my life.. I've never been this happy with anyone before... I have love, family, friends, holidays. So contented...

On Friday, I hung out with Emelia and Hanwei, and my friend went to Butter.
He called to ask me where I was, (he does that sometimes so I won't be upset for being completely off his mind when he clubs, see he has also been trying to reassure me!! ) and the next thing I know..... he appeared BEHIND ME.
Omg... :')


I was like. Omfg! How.. how did you come here so quickly !?


And when I got over my shock.. I melted into a puddle of sugar .
I WAS SO HAPPY!!!! Omg want to cry now. That was so sweet.... :(


This little act kept me so happy for the past few days, I literally feel like this:


Haha but imagine if I had done this, every thing would have been different LOL !!


Can someone tell me how long does it take for infatuation to wear off?
November has been a sweet sweet month for us so far... I feel like things are picking up. I almost feel like this is our peak aleady.
Even though I have been very happy with him, and feel like it cannot get any better, he showed me that it could. 
We still text when he is less busy, talk on the phone, and have little dates... we still do the same things the same way, but I somehow feel stronger for him now, I don't know why, Every time I see his face, I fall for him all over again. 
Is this love or infatuation? 
Is it possible to be so passionate for so long?
Love is such a magical thing..

No comments: