Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy X'mas

Hello!! 
Caught 47 Ronin on Sunday with J.  Meh. The movie wasn't really to my liking.  
Before that he brought me to this ramen place at Killiney, which is a franchise from the liang court branch I think. We shared these because we both had a late lunch and wanted to buy Macs into the theatre.
Yum. 


I decided to love and pamper myself a bit more this year. I got myself a key pouch because my keys are always missing or scratching things in my bag. So happy ~

The little christmas corner in my room. Those two are gifts I got for gift exchange! Would be so much nicer if I took a pic before giving J his gift, I just couldn't wait I gave him on Sunday before our movie lol. Sometimes when I get people gift my whole body will itch to give it to them, but I try not to

I also handmade a card for J, which I am superrrr proud of haha.
I think this is the cutest card i've ever made. 

this is the back

hehe cute hor.

Organised a pot luck at my place.!! Emelia and Hanwei roasted a turkey with meat stuffings!! And made mushroom soup from scratch!!! It was delicious. The both of them lied to us that they went to a farm at Pasir Ris to buy a live turkey and emelia's aunty de-feathered them. -.- Seriously...
Felicia brought us beer, icecream and nuggets, and sijia bought the roast chicken and made the cocktail sausages! Hehe, I made a salad and a cold pasta. We were sooo full. 
Everything was delicious ^^

Gift exchange time!!!!

Haha I am really proud of my wrapping paper lol

So I made sijia pose with the gift I got for her. I'm her secret santa hehe

 My secret santa was Hanwei. She got me an organiser because I said I needed one, and she handmade the cover for me with a trademark "hanweizhen" at the back so cute! :)

Then J told me he wanted to come to pass me something!! 
AND OMG. He said one is my belated birthday gift, the other one is for christmas. 
I was like.... huh. Because that totally came out of nowhere. 
The Balenciaga box was wrapped in a blue wrapping paper so I had zero clue what it was!!! 
But in my heart when I saw him carrying the chanel bag, I was just like.. Is it what I think it is..

Which also came with a very special handwritten card :)

Remember I casually blogged about liking this pastel pink bal bracelet omg... he got it for me too. 
I felt so bad because the wallet itself already costs a bomb. If I were him I would totally say this wallet is your chrstmas and bday present combined. But he still went to spend another few hundred to get me the bracelet. :') Really didn't know how to react. But my heart was melting into a puddle.

It is the wallet I always wanted .. I've never received any gift this expensive before omg.

 Went to Butter that night after my pot luck friends left!
It was quite fun!
We went to Sonar after. I didnt have any recollection when this photo was taken until now. Hahaha.
I really like clubbing with her because she is such an entertainer. I will never feel left out or bored with her around. Plus every time I want to go to the toilet she makes sure she accompanies me there. 
She really treats me like her little sister sometimes! 


I can't remember anything at Sonar ley omg. 
I'm having a massive memory block now. But I remember we went to have curry rice at Rail mall then we went to Jerome's house to stay over!
reached home around 5pm the next day and felt like a zombie. So tired!!
Got ready, changed and went for christmas celebration with my friends!!
Had so much fun playing circle of death, I love that game lol.

Gift exchange time!!

We were being really irritating with our poses haha










 Went over to this thai club at middle road to find J. 
He suddenly started asking people to carry each other lol much.
This is so funny

I was laughing so hard as they were taking this picture because Alan's face were totally cramped already while carrying Mario. He could only mian qiang lift her off the ground lol.

J's turn to carry mario. Haha I really laugh until my cheeks were sore. 
Carrying Mario attempt : Success! 





Oh, this is Xueting. She is super comical lol. I also feel very entertained when she's around! She's a really nice girl, the one who is always sending her drunk friends home, so nice!!
My eyes were super bloodshot already all I wanted to do was to go back to sleep.

With Eugene who insisted we go to Kbox after omg... I reached home at 9am this morning I am soooo tired now.

Really happy I got to meet all my different groups of friends this Christmas.
I feel so much bliss for having such good company this year... I really enjoyed myself on both mas eve and xmas day.
Chritmas will necer be the same again

Goodnight.
Hope you had a blessed Xmas too!!! 

No comments: