Friday, January 10, 2014

1st week of school

Aloha!!!
It's Friday already?? 2nd week of 2014 already right? Omg... really wish time would stop passing so quickly. I'm 23 this year, the thought is so frightening. When I was in Secondary school I've envisioned myself to get married at 23, give birth at 25. Haha, Ikr, i should seriously stop setting unrealistic goals for myself.
Now that I'm turning 23 I hope that I'll get married by the time I'm 28?
Wah.. I should really stop wasting time!!
I'm so scared. Can't believe I'll be facing aging problems soon when I was just like going through puberty lol . Life was so simple and carefree back then. 

Camwhoring on the bus on my way to school (745am) because the merciless sun was shining in my face and i wanted to do a pose like i was sleeping / cannot wake up but then i realised after the pic was taken that i was wearing shades. Lol... #blondmoment 

Received this a few days ago which got me super excited, but as though I need any reminder, I've been counting down everyday. Holidays are such nice things. ^^


And the last picture of me doing an awkward thumbs up pose because I survived and am done with my first week of school woohoo!!!!! * happy dance* even though i know i don't look that thrilled.


January is full of activities! Can't wait for my get away next week, and all the activities that are in place, and my FAVOURITE CNY. I choose CNY over christmas anytime please!!! 
There's always a chance to feel lonely and unloved on Xmas but CNY is a festive that reminds you that you are loved majorly by your family-- which is truly what matters the most.
And you get to eat rounds and rounds of steamboat and all the cny goodies. 
and you even get to collect ang paos.
It's like? You are getting paid to eat and be happy? BEST THING EVER! 
This week has been good, even thoughtI started school, I am still overjoyed by how things are working themselves out nicely. Even though I didn't start off new year day as well, all my days so far have been simple and happy! 


No comments: