Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello. 
Went to Fenix on Friday!! I love Fenix its super fun!
We had about 24 bottles of champagne and a few other bottles of belvedere and whisky. Pretty much sums up my night. 
I got SOOO smashed I've never had such a huge memory loss before omg. :(

Stayed over at J's place and I got to play with Tammycake when he was getting ready. 
She is so adorable, I am so full of praises for her because she is really so smart and obedient. 
I hate naughty dogs lol. 
That's her with her tiara we got for her from Hong Kong. so cute!!!


Had an awesome day today!! Best Sunday in a while. 
I joined J for a yacht party with his friends!
Needless to say, it was an alcohol party lol. We had like 6/7 bottles of drinks. 
And we finished everything omg. Every one was so shag at the end of the day.

Camwhore time hehe








 This mario whole day acting cute

 Denise and Andrew, super cute couple! 




I think we both look good here! He was particularly handsome today. I love what he wore, he was so hot hahaha .

 I have more than 100 pictures, I'll blog more about it in detail another day ok! 
Hope you all had a great Sunday. 
I had so much fun!







No comments: