Monday, May 26, 2014

Sumiya Japanese Charcoal grill

Met love on Friday. Looking so young with his new hair cut. He can totally wear his Secondary school uniform and i would still believe he's in Secondary school. What's with people these days looking younger and younger it's terrifying D:  I better start taking care of myself !!

We went over to this yakitori place at orchard central to celebrate his friend's birthday... Like I've mentioned previously.. I'm really not a yakitori person. 
We met around 8.30pm so i had some dinner at home already!! 
We had a bowl of udon which came in a really tiny portion but was quite yummy nonetheless. And at $8.80 it's pretty reasonable. 

And a skewer of grilled squid and scallop each. Nothing fantastic. and the amount of squid is honestly kinda pathetic. 

And lastly a yakitori set which consisted of sweet potato ( Yum! ) bbq beef, bbq chicken, a prawn and a skewer of mushroom. This was $29 D: Omg. 
The both of us only had these 3 items and the bill amounted to $57 per pax. WOW?? 
Imagine i only had like sweet potato, one ring of squid, one scallop, 1/3 a prawn, 2 mouthful of udon and it's freaking $57 . I am never stepping into a yakitori restaurant again??? It's damn cray man.
But to be fair, we were in a huge group of 12 people, and also ordered 3 towers of beer, so... maybe it would be cheaper if u go eat in a smaller group and forgo the beer?  

Went to Fenix after that and we had 10 bottles of moet!! Because the birthday girl loves champagne. 


In the end she was smashed lol. It's quite epic. I've never seen her puke before. Anyway.
One of the tables was having a cray amount of DP. Freaking crazy. Can never understand people who spend so much on drinks man. I don't even feel impressed by these people. Come to think of it, they are kind of silly for wasting money like that? Go donate some to charity if you have too much money. 

That night, I had sake and beer during dinner, and at Fenix I had a few champagne. When i reached butter I had 151 shots , and some house pour and I was thoroughly smashed. I swear to never ever drink to such an extent ever again. 

Went over to J's place on Saturday to chill together. It was really really really special and nice?
I don't think we've done this before. Lying on his lap in his bed room, with the air con on, and just talking and listening to each other for like... 4 hours?? I know we probably won't have the luxury of time to do this again, but i think it's really healthy for the relationship when 2 people dedicate time and really listen to each other 100% . It doesn't have to be 4hours of course. maybe just 30 mins every month or something. I think it's really beneficial for a relationship. 
Don't bother sticking around with someone who doesn't even want to listen to you :(

We made some home baked potato wedges because Josh was craving for it. It was soooo nice!!!


Yummy!!!! We followed some recipe and the seasoning was super awesome. So happy~~

No comments: