Wednesday, July 30, 2014

下雨了


Woke up very very reluctantly yesterday because it was the day to pay for my school fees! 
Even more reluctant because it was pouring so heavily !! 

I didn't want to slip and suffer another fall so I threw on a pair of Hunter boots! I love wearing boots but can never find an occasion for them. 



Anime lol.

 Very sulky after emptying my life savings that day. Meh. 

 Ultimate pout


 Came home and tried to do marble nails which produces quite a beautiful effect but quite scary lol.

Will blog about my River safari trip when i have received all the pictures! 
Hope the rain stops soon .. it is making the weather so humid. >_<
On another note, I've been feeling pretty sick of this world we are living in. 
The things girls would do to earn some quick bucks
and those guys who drool upon seeing girls in their bra and panty.

This world is just so shallow. 



No comments: