Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bedrock Bar and Grill

Feels a little weird that I'm home on a Saturday night. May as well do a quick post to pass some time!! 

I fell down 3 days ago when I went to deliver dinner I cooked to J's work place. 
Damn suay. We were already walking to the car, and my slippers broke.
Both my hands were full , so I couldn't grab on anyone beside me to stabilize myself. lol. So it seemed like I was doing a free style dance in the middle of the road for 3 seconds or so,  trying my best to not fall but .. shit happens.

Met up with Hanwei for 15 mins on Wednesday because we were very near each other! The day before I had asked her if she can go to the Taka food fair with me because I wanna try the corn ice cream. I was like. 
" CAN WE GO!!!!!" 
But she just replied me very coldly ( as usual ) " I don't want to go. Sorry."  

So when she was near Town that day she texted me to ask where I was and I asked her 'why' obviously. Then she said " Oh wanted to buy you the corn ice cream. Yesterday I was broke so I didn't want to go, but today I made $110" I was like... SO HAPPY. Hahahaha. This is why I know our friendship will never fail. I love her to bits. The moment she has money she wants to bring me to eat corn ice cream!! But because I was rushing for tuition,  she surprised me with this new flavour of Krispy Kreme instead. I was a donut fanatic in secondary school. I can eat up to 3 donuts a day, and I can eat donuts everyday. Lol. I think I even had an email or blog named after donuts before. Joke.

Any hoots, this was Strawberry Dream Cake if I'm not wrong. Nice! But very very very sweet. 
Could be partially because Hanwei was already being very sweet haha. Luv her to bits.

Yesterday, I made a reservation at Bedrock Bar and Grill. It's the last week of July already and I have officially celebrated his birthday with him 5 times. HAHAHAHA. 
I insisted on this dinner, because it was the last dinner of his birthday month, and I haven't had the chance to buy him dinner because he paid for the previous one at Skirt. 

He wanted to have steak again this time. And after much googling, and showing him pictures, I decided to bring him here since he has been to both Morton's and Lawry's. I wanted to bring him some where he had never been! 
The lighting was very dim in the restaurant. But seems like this boy is glowing hahaha. 
He was very patient that day, even though I was late he was still so smiley that day. I think he was in a good mood hehe.

The moment we stepped into the restaurant he said " wow. nice!" 
And I gave him a very arrogant face and told him " Of course , I will never disappoint you" . Hehe.
The place was very nice and comfortable. I don't really like to dine in too expensive restaurants, because some are just so pretentious. If you mispronounce something on the menu you'll probably be judged or something. We had the sofa seat which was in the shape of a "C". It was perfect for me because I always prefer sitting beside Josh than to sit opposite hehe. 

Unlike the normal bread rolls that other restaurants serve, Bedrock actually offers complimentary naan bread. It was sooo soft and served warm. The naan came with grilled garlic ( which I have recently developed a liking for. Grilled garlic totally does not taste like normal garlic!! It totally dissolves in your mouth and is such a smooth spread for breads ) 

 Bad lighting, but #wefie for memory. ( ooohh, it is also our 7th month together alr wheeeee)

I had the 500g beef ribs. I've never had beef ribs before and this was so tasty. Mainly because the meat was smothered in BBQ sauce. But the meat itself was still very tender. Yumms. 

Josh had the steak, which he enjoyed! I was so happy. 
Was a bit saddened that he didn't manage to satisfy his good steak craving at Skirt but I'm glad he did this time!! He had a 300g steak with black pepper corn sauce. 
It is located right beside Marche at Somerset.

Bedrock Bar & Grill
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
96 Somerset Road
#01-05
Singapore 238163

After dinner we met up with Ziying and Richard for some froyo. I know this llao llao is the most in thing for froyo but when  saw the queue I was in disbelief. Lol. It was like those days when frolick 1-for-1 days. Except that this was on their normal day and not say they are newly opened or something.

We got the Sanum whiich consisted of Froyo + fruits + 1 crunch of your choice + sauce.

You can have as many kinds of fruits as you want! Other froyo places, other than those places that charge by weight, will charge you based on every topping you choose!! Here, I got the mango, kiwi, and strawberries, with chocolate granola. It was so nice omg. Quite a big cup for $6.90. 
The yogurt was good!!! Very creamy and tasted exactly like original yogurt  from tubs, except in soft serve form. 

Thank you ziying + bf for the treat! 


We went over to mad men attic bar after. The place was very beautiful! It's an attic bar !! 

Hehe so cute.

Typical night at Butter. Thank God I wised up had my drinks mixed with water instead of having them on the rocks. I was able to last the entire night.. and clubbed happily. 


Brought them to eat supper at BK eating house! Go try this meesua bah chor mee it is the bomb!!!!!

After that Josh stayed over muahaha i was so happy. Woke up in his arms every weekend this month. 
BLISS!
Getting a little too bold recently. haha. 

No comments: