Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adventure Cove// Turning 23....


Hello! On Monday during Shisha, J kept asking me what I was going to do the next day. And I told him I'm just gonna give tuition. He then told me  " You wake up call me ok? Then wait for me. I will tell you what to do." Hahahha and I was like " Wait till 10pm ah? " Because he usually knocks off at 10pm, and when I said that he just laughed. I'm like what..... -.- I'm not gonna cancel my tuition if I'm only gonna met you at 10pm la. After that, he told me to try to wake up by 11.30am and give him a call when I'm up.

So I was kinda excited and woke up automatically at 11am heheh. Then you know what?? He only texted me back at 130pm to ask me to go get ready he will be in my place in 15mins. And I'm like?? I had 2 reactions.

1. Huh?? You not going to work??

2. You ask me to wake up at 1130am, I was doing nothing all the way then now I must get ready within 15 mins ah?? 

Hahaha. He also refused to tell me where we were going. But when he told me to wear my swim suit under my clothes! I KNEW IT IMMEDIATELY! He was going to bring me to... * drum roll* 

ADVENTURE COVE!! 
Adventure Cove is a place we've both been wanting to try to go, but always didn't seem to have the time. 

So excited please???? Touched max? Couldn't believe he didn't go to work for me so I wouldn' spend my birthday home alone omg. Love him to bits. 

If you're going there, please bring a Go pro or at least a Ziploc bag or any water proof thing you have so you can bring your phones!! They sell it at the store there, but it's like $50 for a water proof cover. The sole existence of the shop is to rip people off. I'll elaborate later. 

After these shots we decided to keep our phones!! 


Oh, before that Ziying came to meet us to pass us our adventure cove tickets!! Shalon and Ziying also shared the bouquet of roses for me!! So happy. Like totally didn't expect to see them, further more, they even got me flowers! Can't remember when was the last time I received flowers too. Probably 2 years ago?? So sweet of them!

We only queued for one ride at Adventure Cove which took abut 30-40mins? Then we had to rush for our Dolphin Adventure!!! Omg so happy. When he told me he was going to bring me to swim with the dolphins I was like 
WOOHOOOOO!!!

Anyway, the rides at adventure cove were quite fun ley. I would have totally queued for snorkeling if we weren't that time tight. I don't know why people say it's damnnn boring. It's ok what.
Maybe it's the company teehee. The snorkeling looks so fun and the Ray bay!! You can feed the sting rays. So cute!! 

Ok so we very excitedly went to the Dolphin place. Haha. Ok I know it is super cruel to cage these dolphins up and by going, we are only supporting them, but it was such a good experience?? How else do I get to hug and kiss the dolphins!! They were so adorable! You can even dance with them hehe.  
I think it was around 90 mins but the interaction time is probably only 45 mins. Not complaining. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to touch a dolphin lol. 

And thanks to J he purposely said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! " super loudly, that the entire of group of 13 plus the RWS staff sang me a birthday song, while I sat there turning red from embarrassment and of cos anger ( lol i'm kidding) that J sabo-ed me. 

After the session was over, we could go out to that rip out of shop to check our photos out. I didn't think it was rip off till we came to check our photos out. On our way there, J was like " if it's $30 you still want to buy meh?" And I was like " huh.. if $30 ah... ex hor. Let me think about it" . Then when we got there, the queue was insane, and it's understandable. Each group has about 120+ photos to choose from, but it isn't as easy as just print these 10, or I'll just get all. unless you are filthy rich and has no concept of money. 

One photo was going at $55 . The cost price of each photo is probably like, what, 5 freaking cents ??
The RWS is obviously exploiting that these photos are the only tangible memories we could bring home, ( no photography allowed inside ) and thus charge an exorbitant price which is 100 times the cost price?? I mean, yes, you can say they can charge so highly because there are people like me who is still willing to pay $55 even though it's not worth it. But honestly... the tickets to the dolphin place is already $240 per pax, you mean you can't even give me one photo for memory sake meh?? Never paid for something so ridiculous before.... * RAGE*  But i really wanted a photo of us with the dolphins since J already put in so much effort to plan this for me!! 

So I sneaked a few pictures even though i wasn't supposed to but i really can't bear to pay $300 for these few pics. 

Oh this was fun too! We just had to raise our hands, and spin around in circles and the dolphin would do the same! So cute!!


I bought this photo in the end.. even though i'm kinda reluctant to pay for it, seeing this on my table the first thing i wake up, and every time I come home, just feels so worth it !!!

 Went for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe because we were too lazy to travel out of Sentosa already!
It was such a fun experience!!! 



J's 10oz burger which was huge. I wonder how he could even finish it. Lol. 
Beef patty+ sauteed mushroom_ onion ring+ cheese yummers!!

I went for something healthier instead! I had the grilled salmon which was delicious! I finished every single bit of it yum.

I was so full i couldn't move after that but J wanted the milkshake some more. Pregnant ah!! Hahah. 
Then I went to pee and came back to a " surprise" . 
So the restaurant announced that they have a birthday girl in the house and even stacked chairs for me to stand while the entire restaurant sing me a birthday song... woah. sian. I was soooo pai sey sia. 

They also gave us a Sundae on the house wheee!!! ^_^ which was just nice because we didn't have to order the milkshake then hehe.
 

 After that I told him we should save some money and take a train instead of cabbing haha. During dinner he told me we are going to sing K ok. and i was like lol seriously?? Then he said the sweetest thing..... " I want to spend your birthday with you till the end"

This is me telling J " Look I don't need a rubber band to tie up my hair !!"

After that , we went to eat Thai food for supper and home sweet home!!!
On the cab I started crying lol. Like water fall kind of cry. 
He said a lot of sweet things, and I was so thankful for all the time, effort, and money he has put into this to make my birthday a memorable one. 

He even told me " don't say you hate August anymore ok. I want you to like August. This is only the beginning, the whole August is going to be good, we are going to eat good food every week" 

Upon hearing that I cried even more to the point i couldn't even talk hahhahaha i just kept saying " i don't want... i don't want.... i don't want you to do anything more for me " * WAILS* 

Hahaha... I was really very very very happy that day la. Like we spent an entire day together and I didn't even have to decide a thing other than what I wanted to eat. I just felt so fortunate? None of my ex boyfriends has ever planned my birthday for me.... such that when he did I felt the most undeserving of him? Hahaha... when I got home I help the dolphin photo in my hand and started weeping like i lost a husband or smth... hahahha choy. I mean I was crying so much because it felt so surreal!!!

I met him shortly after my birthday two years back, and he was the first person i ever developed a crush on. Last year, he celebrated my birthday for me when we weren't together, and i already felt pretty thankful. But this year! Not only am I celebrating my birthday with my crush-turned-reality-boyfriend, but this crush-turned-reality-boyfriend even made my dreams-turned-reality. 

Like my freaking birthday present which is so freaking expensive... how can anybody spend so much money on me omg. I am so undeserving Y_Y 


BEST BIRTHDAY EVERR!!!!!!!!
 Didn't think turning 23 could be such a joyous thing. Thank you so much my babycake.. *kiss*











No comments: