Friday, August 29, 2014

Life....

Hello!!! Super tired these days I've been sleeping at 2am, which is really quite good for my standard already because I usually sleep at .. 5am ? Haha. 

I am feeling the pressure to start looking for a job already. I started sending my resume yesterday, and when I received calls today to go for interviews, I'm just like ??? This is not what I want man. And I ended up rejecting everything.
I    am    so    clueless.
It's really scary when people around you have all returned from their graduation trip with bagful of stories to share, and they have started working, and I'm here like I just finished my exams last week. Lol much? 
I haven't gone for a single interview haha... it's like I'm waiting for a job to fall from the sky or  for a golden opportunity to appear in my face. Sigh pie. These days when people ask me what I've been up to or whether I've found a job yet, I can literally feel my face heating up from embarrassment.
" What are you interested in?" , " Don't you have any passion?" are a few questions that wer thrown at me which I still do not have an answer for. I'm very used to working part time and going for those interviews was really a piece of cake. Clinching a job was like no sweat. Plus, I can quit anytime I'm unhappy, make friends with whoever I want. Life goes on~~ But now it's so different. I will have huge responsibilities, and be held accountable for so many things. That thought is just so scary ok.  And not to mention it is so hard to even find a job?? 
I'm just not ready to step into the corporate world yet. SIGH.

Anyway... on a lighter note,
I helped out for a few shoots last weekend. For Quirky Traits : If you're petite like me, their clothes are really catered for you haha. 



And this upcoming blogshop called Twoxies , owned by a pair of twin sisters!!!
I personally adore their style to bits , I want almost every item!!
The site is launching on 31 August so please go check them out! The collection is HUGE!
I've shot for 5 hours with them, alongside with another model just for the first collection , so you can imagine how many pretty clothes there are!! There'll surely be something for everyone!!




Sorry this post is so self absorbed lol. 
Haven't been doing anything much this week but but excited for this weekend cos it's Yacht Party Sunday wheee! Oh, today I happened to be at Chinatown and J came to find me so we could have lunch together. I was super happy even though it was probably only 15mins? It feels like old days, when he would come find me for lunch out of the blue. It's nice to know that in this ever changing world, some things still remain :)




No comments: