Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Nights Out

Hello!!!!
Met J and his army friends on Friday. So glad that he asked me along. Another stamp of approval ?? Kekekeke. This is his friend Eugene and the whole night they were pushing him to girls, but he is so passive about it?? Not flirt AT ALL. Two thumbs up.

I'm trying to match make my friend with him and i'm very excited !! They are like the perfect match. I totally feel like I am sent to this world to bring these two people together please. I am all ready and confident that this time my cupid arrow is gonna strike both their hearts lol..


 We had like 5 towers and scooted off to this place called Club K at St James which was like boring ley. Nobody one. And we went there like 2.30am? Which is ok right.. it's not like we were there at 4.
Anyway we left after a while~~ And J stayed over!! 

He is freaking cute even when he sleeps. Sometimes i just don't want to sleep because he looks so cute when he's asleep, i just wanna stare at him O.O
LOL. Just kidding... So dark already also cannot see. But when I'm awake before him, I'll just find myself smiling because he sleeps like a baby aiyo haha. Is that even creepier? Just kidding. I don't do that shit too man. Ok la, maybe just sometimes. lol.
HAHAHHAHA OVERLY ATTACHED CREEPY GIRLFRIEND. 





Hahahhaha. 
The memes are so funny. But in all seriousness. I'm not psychotic ok... 

Anyway so we had lunch at my place and nua for a bit then he went home to change, while I took a nap, and got woken up by his call " baby want to go eat Chicken up? " So exciting. I told him about Chicken up before so when his friends jio-ed he knew i would want to go! 

I thought it was quite expensive after reading all the reviews. $38 for 8 pieces of fried chicken. That's kinda ex isn't it? Plus people are always comparing Kko Kko Nara against Chicken Up, so I thought they were the same thing, and I thought the chicken was the same size BUT I WAS WRONG!!! 
The chicken is HUGE omg. It's probably 3 times bigger than KKN's? I think KKN serves those mini drumsticks while Chicken Up is more like the Texas Chicken/ Popeyes / KFC style. I only had one and I gave 3/4 of my second one to J because I was super full after the first one already.  
No pics because we were late!! But the chicken was great. Very juicy and the skkin was very crunchy. Even though I don't usually eat skin i was munching on it like a happy kid. The sweet and spicy chicken was very yummy!! Worth a try!! 

After that we went to Sauce Bar and had 20 bottles of beer with 3 other friends. I only had 2 though. Josh is a beer King man. The other time I went with him and I had 3 bottles which was my max, he drank the remaining 7. Not drunk never mind, not full meh?? I'm damn impressed sia. I thought the stomach can only contain 1litre ?? 

After that, we hopped over to Butter Factory where the boy took out all his balance bottles and killed himself. Let's just say that J isn't somebody who turns red easily, or at all when he drinks...
But that night....


Toh-mah-toe 

Pics were taken at Sonar because we were bored. Actually, I was bored and he was stoning lol. 




Oh, guess my post is too late! Quirky Traits launched their new collection on Sunday! Most items are sold out already but you can still join their back order! Love this trumpet skirt. 
I have to alter almost all my skirts / skorts/ shorts but this piece fits perfectly!! 
Go check it out ok!! 


No comments: