Monday, August 25, 2014

Bruno's pizzeria and grill @ East Coast Road

Hello! 
Last Sunday, my girlfriends brought me out for a belated birthday dinner. 
Initially I was supposed to have dinner with Sijia only, then she asked Mel too, so I thought it was only going to be just the both of them but when I reached, Florencia and Christina were there too !!
Happy!!!

Flo had the crabmeat linguine with pine nuts, this was similar to marmalade pantry's version, i like the one here better! It was super yummy.

I had the pan seared scallop linguine in tomato cream sauce because sijia ordered the crab meat linguine too. Haha. They were so generous with the scallops, I think there were 6/7 plump and juicy ones inside. 
Nomssss. 


(some pics are of better quality because they are from Mel's camera )

Christina doesn't eat pasta so she had the chicken breast with parma ham. This was pretty good too!! I love anything with mash hehe.


Sijia's crab meat linguine is tomato cream sauce


Mel had the truffled risotto with foie gras. This was super delightful although a little je-lat for me. Mel enjoyed it thoroughly!



We also had a bottle of white wine ! Wines here are pretty affordable, prices start at $40~

We had icecream after dinner at Ice Cream Chef to continue talking and laughing lol. Really a bunch of bimbos, no wonder people say it only takes more than two women to make a market.


Christina was just laughing and talking so loudly the whole time, her energy was contagious. I super love her for her realness and kindness! Thankful that Sijia organised this for me :') 
We talked from 730-12 haha. Really non stop, it was so enjoyable. 

Superb food with awesome company! 

Oh, Christina also bought me two bracelets and a pair of shoes. And it's something I've been wanting to get! So so sweet of her!!! <3

No comments: