Saturday, August 9, 2014

NSRCC // Throw back


Harrow everybody. How's your National Day!!
I woke up at 430pm today Lol. I can really sleep huh. Cooked my own dinner and watched the NDP on TV. And I'm still lying here on my couch at 11pm. I think even the word " sloth" is an understatement for me. Haha. 

On the way to find J at work. 

And he surprised me out of the blue with a box of my favourite macarons!!! Omg.
I was so surprised because it was really for no reason. And this box of 6 costs $16. Ouch.
So sweet of him to get it because he knows it would make me happy! ^^   


 We went over to NSRCC because his family has a room there for the night. It was only his grandmothers, his parents, J and myself so we didn't do much too. Went back to the room after bowling, and J watched his shows on the comp while I used my phone and entertained myself haha .
Yumm.

 No wonder they say company will always make or break a date. Even though we barely did anything there, it was kinda fun? I remember feeling very happy that day! He brought me to play golf the next day. It was my first time at the driving range. I must say, my hockey skills are permanently stuck with me. I can't undo the weight shifting from right to left, my broad base, and when i hit the balls are still flat one ok. I can totally be a hockey player still. Omg, damn miss. 

Heading off to get some Dim Sum for lunch at Victor's Kitchen! 
His eyebrows are forever trying to meet, Mr frown

Then he moved away from me, and i was like wahlao so bad so i moved away too and gave him this face too. which explains the photo haha




I also did a shoot for Quirky Traits ( previously known as EATINGZOMBIE)  last weekend. It was quite easy and fun!! 

They are launching the new collection tomorrow so do go and take a look ok!!! 


No comments: