Wednesday, June 29, 2011

As girls, we get days which we feel ugly. And we whine about our ugliness.
I guess make up saves us all. I am completely reliant on it.
But honestly, no one thinks that they are really ugly ( with make up ) . Or least no one takes pictures of themselves and complain that they are so ugly. -..- Because.. if it's ugly we wouldn't even post those pictures. Period.

It's finally sinking into me.
You see, I haven't posted any photo of myself recently. Not individually, not taken with anyone else.
Even when I met Cy after 2 weeks... I didn't even dare ask for a photo together, when usually I'll be snapping away and begging him " please please, one more! please! " And now, he's the one asking for more photos together so he has different pictures to see in camp, and I'm trying to avoid it as much as I can.

( oh, my mom just woke up because I dropped a cup of water, and I was really irritated because I hate it when she checks on me, and she said " why is your temper always like that during night time? " Is it? Am I a different person during night time? I sure hope so. But that doesn't make sense, I'm not much happier in the day either.  )

Ugly. I find myself piling more and more make up on my face to conceal this ugliness .
I can deceive all of you, I can't hide it from myself when I'm finally at home.


Rant over.
Bye.

No comments: