Friday, July 8, 2011

Hi ! It's been a while since I've entered this site~~
Life is same old, nothing much to blog about.
It's finally Friday! Yayyy! It's Cy's first month inside already.
IKR.
DAMN FAST. WHAT THE SHIT.

My Secondary school friends, Felicia, Hanwei, and Regine stayed over on Weds, so I gave Rebel a miss. It felt all good catching up with them! :) No regrets at all. Baked chicken pie, mom cooked fried rice, and Regine bought us a pint of Ice cream from Ice cream gallery !! Would really love more sleepovers, wish everyone was less busy. 
" The best conversations take place late at night" <--- True story bro.
We are all so damn old now. Come to think of it we were reminiscing about things from more than four 4 years ago.. whuuuut. I am turning 20, and I honestly find it so yucky. I hate birthdays.


Moving on, this question has been bothering me since forever... so I decided to blog it out. Haha. I can't really phrase the situation well, so pardon me if it sounds ridiculous/ confusing.
Have you ever been worried about your partner falling for your friend? Ok, let's say there's guy A, who is attached to girl A, and there's girl B who is the friend of girl A.
Guy A knows Girl B through Girl A.
What if Guy A actually likes Girl B? 
Like without Girl A, Guy A would totally go for Girl B.
Is it wrong? I know there's this friend's code thingo about not doing friend's ex-es.
I find it such a pity. You know what I mean. it's just that Guy A and Girl B's paths cross too late?
But it still crossed right! MAybe they are meant to be? And they don't even get a chance to work things out!
Having that said, of course I wouldn't be happy seeing my friend together with my ex. I think I will go berserk. Like I'll walk up to her and ask her like " what the fuck do you think you are doing. "
But ney! Maybe not, then the ex boyfriend will totally scold me in front of her, and I will embarrass myself even further. * fades into background* OK FAIL.
Ok... actually it all depends on the situation? If I dump the guy and he gets together with my friend.. then I'll just do the childish method haha-lol-youre-playing-with-my-old-toy shit. HHAHHAH I AM SO CHILDISH U__U


But if he dumps me and get together with my friend????
FWOAH. That's it man. That is fucking it. I'll run up and kick his dick and tear our the girls' nipples. LOL. KEEDING~~~
I like to portray myself as a violent woman I don't know why. 
But neyyyy~ I'll just be like wtf... ok... AND GUILT TRIP THEM.
And I'll tell everyone that she looks like a MAID now. Haha. 

But what if you're the guy? And your gf breaks up with you, and subsequently got together with yr friend? That's not acceptable right? BUT BUT BUT. If things can't work out with you isn't it very selfish to not let her try working things out with your friend? And if you don't allow , people will think that you're very selfish. Like what's the point of restricting who she is seeing since you are not together anymore? But then again, you can say the girl has no respect for you, and your friend is not a bro at all. IDK LEY.
Like confusing right this question.

It's so sad because you will never know if your partner loves you fully, no? Furthermore there is a possibility that his heart could still be stolen away, but he stayed with you cause.. it wouldn't work out with your friend anyway? :o
Zomg. Think I'm digressing~

I don't know what's the purpose of this post. 
Let's call it Weizhen's Monologue. Haha. Don't be surprised.  I do it very often when I'm alone.
Goodnight boys and girls.
xx

No comments: