Sunday, July 10, 2011

My day in bullet form #2

  • Transformers yesterday with my xmy!!!!! It was reallllllyyy draggy until the last part which was like fwoahking exciting o.o ! (Guess you all know what I mean since most of you would have watched it already.)
  • Had macs finally hehe, cause I kept bugging him to eat twister fries with me! \(^.^)/
  • Cy wanted to go Rebel, but I didn't because it's with his army friends and I don't have any friends going so.... he didn't want to go if i'm not going.
  • So.... we decided to head to his place to watch movies online
  • and he was really sian-ed because he didnt want to go home so early on the day he books out
  • After much contemplation in the cab, we decided on Rebel.
  • Alighted at HIS HOUSE and cabbed to Rebel.
  • Rebel queue too long
  • headed to zouk
  • zouk maximum capacity
  • cabbed back to jurong again
  • WTF MUCH
  • Watched source code online , and he fell asleep within 5 mins of the show. ( So tired but dont want to waste time sleeping, sho poor thing :( ) Anyway source code is totally mind fucking but it's good!
  • And then he hugged me to sleep, which I really wish the whole world would freeze at that moment because I felt so safe ^^ HEHEHEH. 

No comments: