Monday, July 11, 2011

random 101 about myself

Hi~~ eating garrett popcorn now that mimi bought! Lucky iz muaii. Honestly, I don't think Garrett popcorn is WOW . It's just... " Ohh.. so this is the Garrett popcorn. I see" . It's too sweet already!!!!! I'm just excited whenever she buys it because everyone's like " GARRETT POPCORN~~ COME TO MEEEEEE" and I'm like hehehehe i have it! LOL~

This brings me to the point that I think I'm a really ___ ( fill in the blank) person. K I can't find the word for it. In other words, I'm a sucker for things like " Limited edition", " selling fast", " only a few pieces left!" kind of shit. I was like a huge fan of atap chee. The first thing I dig for in my ice kachang will be atap chee.  And I won't attack it first. I'll keep it till the last. Save the best for the last right. And there will always only be TWO miserable ones. So my mom would buy those prepacked boxes of atap chee home for me. MUA HAHA. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. I won't eat them.... Or like atap chee is readily available within my reach anytime at work but neyyyy I also don't want, some more it's free.

And like there was this donut factory madness last time. Even though the queue can be like an hour or two. I DONT CARE. I must have it. It's the satisfaction of swinging your bag of donuts in front of those people who are queuing still . HAHAHHAHAHAH.

Hahaha omg I think I'm a show off. :O

No comments: