Tuesday, November 26, 2013

S(teambo)aturday

Organised a steamboat dinner at my place and invited my good friends over last Saturday! It was pretty fun. So I went to do grocery shopping at the supermarket and saw this. 
Cuteness overload please!!!
I am sold! 
I will drink Sobe soya milk till christmas ends. #marketingstudentfallspreytomarketing


I love gatherings! 
Ended up with so much food!!! It was really nice staying in on a Saturday and having steamboat with my closest friends!! Worth all the time , effort and money .
Haven't met Felicia in the longest time please.

We played Taboo and Cluedo, it was quite fun, I love playing games. I am forever and always a child at heart haha.

Went to try the Ebi burger the next afternoon. 
Neh. Didn't like it. Feel like all those time when I was disappointed Ebi burger was out of stock was totally not worth it. 
The patty was kinda mushy and I HATE mushy food. And it's like those frozen shrimp.. Felt a bit gross. 


Went to Hard Rock Hotel for our Staycation!!
No major post on this staycation because we only went there around 9pm because he had work to settle ! And we didn't really have all day to take pics or hang around. I mean there's nothing much to do at RWS anyway. We went to Neverland2 for beer and watched soccer together. It was quite nice going there with him, because that's the first time I went out with him HEHE. :) 

The room is quite spacious, and there's an additional bed underneath the bed. So it sleeps 3 i think! Abit unhappy there's no bathtub but oh wells. 



We sho cutie ^^

Then I realised! omg we were smiling the same way in both pictures. We didn't plan it ok. I just realised it. Every time something like that happens. I just feel so much love, like we have so much chemistry i love it !!!


I love how he completes my sentences.
I love how he says the same things at the same time with me.
It really just feels like he is the missing puzzle I've been looking for. Forgive me if that sounds too cheesy and corny haha. But it's true! 

The next day we went to eat Bali Thai because I told him I have been craving for thai food !!
We order the standard food ( ALL MY FAVOURITE KEKEKE )

1. Seafood Tomyum ( This was so good)

2. Green curry chicken.
My friend likes Thai fish cake!


AND THE HOLY BASIL CHIKADEE RICE!
I love this dish so much. I can eat it everyday!


2 comments:

cherry said...

was searching soya milk image on google and found your blog randomly! So cute the packaging right?!?! I love them so much too! I think there are valentine's packaging too! I saw them yesterday at NTUC!

Weizhen Teh said...

Hahaha! The packaging is really too cute ! Why would you google for such a thing anyway! Hehe, I'll go check the vday ones out! Thanks ^^