Friday, December 20, 2013

Crying post

I think this new year, other than wishing for the typical good year and finding true love. I am going to wish to cry less in 2014.
I cried so much in 2013 I am not even ashamed to say I can take part in a crying contest.
I think I cried more than 20 times this year?
As I grow older I begin to cry more and more.. I feel like a Benjamin Button.
You know I can go out on a clubbing night with full mascara, eyeliner and smokey eyeshadow, and come back with zero make up on face because I washed them with my tears lol.
I am not sad. I mentioned 2013 has been pretty good to me and I honestly think this is one of the better years I've had... But I'm just crying so much I don't even know why.
when I drink, I tend to be able to cry super easily because I guess feel more emotional.
Someone told me when you are happy, you drink, you become happier.
When you are angry, you drink, you become angrier. That's when you see angry drunkards.
When you are sad, you drink, you become more sad. Because alcohol amplifies your emotions.
Maybe I'm just a sad person by nature. Haha. But I repeat, I'm not sad.

So when I feel like crying, but I can't, i let myself watch a sad movie.
A few days ago I caught " The perfect man" which was really nice although the ratings were pretty bad.
It's about this husband who had been cheating on his wife for 9 years, but when the wife found him screwing around on their anniversary, that was the last straw. The show was primarily about how he tried to get her back. He kept crying because he really lost her this time and she kept crying also because she still loves him but she can't be with him anymore, then like I keep crying also. machiam i'm in the movie -.- because of what I also don't know. It felt like my heart had been torn apart. lol. #overemotional


Then I watch action movies, let's say hunger games... I can cry when the old lady walk in to the poisonous gas to commit suicide so she won't burden the rest. Every movie when someone dies, I will tear. #canttakeit #pleasedontgo


Then I watch happy wedding proposal videos on youtube and I wail out loud because it's so touching, and sweet, and part of me feel so sad that I will never get to experience it because no one will want to marry me. lol. #thinktoofar

Which to me is super strange because I don't cry man. but started crying more as i grew older. strange.

This is not me. This is my period typing,



No comments: