Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Praradise Dynasty @ ION

Hello. 
Finally met up with Emelia, Hanwei and Felicia for dinner!!
We had our dinner at Paradise Dynasty. It's my FAVOURITE chinese restaurant!!! The food there has never disappointed me, every dish is so delicious and affordable! 

Yang Zhou Chao Fan. ( Fried Rice ) + Pan fried pork dumpling

Gong bao ji ding ( spicy diced chicken) . Love the cashew nuts which added an extra crunch to the dish. 

Guess I don't have to introduce this.. I think they have the best xlb among the other chinese restaurant chains. The skin is paper thin *_*


Hot and sour la mian with bamboo shoots, tofu and pork. 


Deep fried turnip roll 




Red bean pancake. 
We prefer those at swerehoon or other chinese restaurants with roti-prata like skin and thick red bean fillings. This pancake was more like a flaky pastry and the red bean wasn't very smooth either. Probably the only dish I wouldn't order again. It was nice, but we had better ones! 

Really enjoyed my dinner and company for the night. :) They say friendships that have survived the 5 year mark will last forever, Really? The four of us have known each other for a decade already!! From talking about lame things during recess to catching up over dinners now, time flies. 
IJ friends are friends for life!!! 

Before dinner, I helped Emelia out for a shoot for her online store. 






This was my second time shooting for her, haha. I'm truly very flattered that she thinks I make the cut.
I was really awkward for the first shoot and my normal days make up totally could not survive under the harsh lighting, I look really bad lol. And she was going for the cool style so I wasn't allowed to smile haha. ( super happy I could smile for the 2nd one lol ) I look like someone owes me $5000. To see how awkward I did for my first shoothop over to her store!!!

These are photos from the first shoot for her basics collection hahhaha. Never imagined myself to be doing this. 




She has really nice stuff, and pretty necklaces!!! This Zara inspired necklace ^ is only selling for $22.90! It is retailing at Zara at $129 originally and $89 after sales. 
GO GRAB IT!

HOP OVER NOW!!! AND SHOW HER SOME SUPPORT OK! 
GO GO GO!

No comments: