Friday, May 2, 2014

Shop: The Front Edge


Hey hey.
So recently I helped my friend with another shoot, and she has just launched a new collection.
Especially in love with this set of clean cuts and lines. White and black will never go wrong.
When I showed my mom the pictures, she was like " Got size not ? I like.. Can help me buy one?" She's so cute hehe. 

Little wonder why it is already on back order! Go order yours now!! Super classic piece that you can easily match with anything~~

She also brought in my favourite flutter skorts in shocking pink and baby blue. The quality is super good and it fits me like a glove. Would love to own one of these but my bf is already complaining about how every time i go out i'm decked in skorts, skorts, skorts. Haha. Skorts is my life. It's like you're wearing a skirt but you get to sit like you're wearing shorts. Haha totally made for me. 


More offerings up on her site. Go check it out ok!!

No comments: